Monday, April 13, 2009

Juice - April 13th evening

For tonight's juice I decided to keep things extremely simple. Adding a variety of vegetables is great as it allows you to get your nutrients from a wider range of sources. However as I want to work out the best combinations for myself, I want to know the tastes of the individual vegetables that I make my juices from.

Ingredients:

2 large carrots

Produced 200ml of carrot juice. I love it! Making juice from carrots alone produced a surprisingly sweet juice very similar in consistency to orange juice made from concentrate in a carton (without pulp) although without any tartness at all. Very easy and enjoyable to drink. Sweet without being too sweet.

Making juice from carrots alone is a simple juice that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment