Friday, April 17, 2009

Juice - April 17th breakfast

I had planned to eat a grapefruit this morning but wondered whether juicing 2 grapefruits instead would give me more nutritional goodness. So I opted for making juice.

Ingredients:

2 grapefruits

My Magimix Le Duo juicer blasted through the halfed grapefruits using the citrus press attachment. Two grapefruits produced over 250 ml of juice!

The juice came out with some pulp and small seeds in it. If I was being pedantic I might have tried to remove the seeds but I couldn't be bothered! They were small enough not to really notice as I drunk my juice.

Making juice with just one or two ingredients and keeping things simple is attractive to me at the moment. Making grapefruit juice is a great start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment