Friday, April 10, 2009

Making Juice

Making Juice is all about the fruit and vegetable juices that I make primarily for my breakfast. I use a Magimix Le Duo juicer on a daily basis and am drinking hefty quantities of vegetable juice every day.

I love making juice! This blog is simply to record the various juice recipes that I use as well as my review of each vitamin packed beverage. Making your own juice is so easy. All you need is a juicer and whatever fruit and vegetables that take your fancy. I decided to go for the Magimix Le Duo because I bought one for my parents almost 10 years ago and it's still going strong!

As I currently live in Japan, the range of vegetables I have access to differs from back home in the UK. In particular the green leafy vegetables.

Making juice for my young son also means that I don't have to worry about him eating enough vegetables. He's drinking them!

If you're a juice fan, please leave a comment with your favorite juice making recipe.

Happy juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment